Dealing with difficult changes in the workplace? This questionnaire is made up of a series of statements about 10 change responsive characteristics in the workplace. It has been designed to allow you to reflect on what you do on a day-to-day basis and whether you exhibit these change responsive characteristics when you are in situations where you need to deal with changes in your workplace.
1. Tolerance for Ambiguity: Able to deal with uncertainties without anxiety
2. Challenge Assumptions: Have the courage to challenge conventional ways and take risks
3. Integrity of Intent: Keep promises or commitments made
4. Take Responsibility: Proactively take responsibility to get things done
5. Persistence: Persevere to accomplish objectives despite obstacles and challenges
6. Vision: Have a clear vision and be able to articulate and communicate it to others
7. Focus: Stay focused despite distractions and interruptions
8. Leadership: Able to influence and inspire others to follow
9. Openness: Provide and accept feedback to and from others
10. Social Agility: Exhibit social behaviour that facilitates productive working relationships
The instrument enables you to get inputs from identified observers, be it your direct reports, peers or your boss, helping to highlight your observable strengths and blind spots when dealing with change. You can identify up to 9 observers to get a holistic understanding on your change management skills.
What would you receive?
On completion of the profiler, you will receive a report in the form of a Johari Window which helps you assess your visible strengths and areas of improvement when dealing with change in your workplace. The Johari Window is a simple 2 x 2 matrix that compares your perception of how you deal with change, against how others see you. This would enhance your self-awareness and understanding your gaps.
You may also find our Profiler Coaching useful to appreciate how you leverage this new insights from the profiler and be able to develop action plans to deal with changes in your workplace. Our experienced and certified coaches would be able to help you navigate through your challenges.
How would you access the Profilers?
Upon successful checkout, you will receive two emails. One is an email invoice, which confirms your purchase. The other email will consist of the necessary link and instructions for you to access your Profilers.
The email will consist of a link for you to access the profiling tool. Before doing the profiling questionnaire, you will need to nominate at least 1 and up to 3 people for each group of observers - Managers, Peers and Direct Reports. Your observers will then receive an email with a unique access link for them to complete the questionnaire. You have a total of 30 days for both you and your observers to complete the profilers before the link expires.
What if you do not receive any emails?
Do note that due to the various email settings, you might find our emails in your junk or spam inbox. Hence, do check in these inboxes, should you not find the emails. For further assistance, please contact email@example.com.