Positive influencing skill is a key trade to have in most of our workplace. Good ideas alone would not be sufficient for you to implement things your way. Be it encouraging your direct reports to increase productivity or influencing our superiors to gain support for your projects.
The 360° Influence Profiler is designed to allow you to reflect on what you do on a day-to-day basis when influencing others. It helps highlight your observable strengths and blind spots, based on ten acknowledged influence resources:
1. Focus - Ability to focus on what matters and communicate it to others.
2. Legitimacy - Authority attached to position or title as derived from legitimate or positional power. Associated with legitimacy is also the use of reward and coercion.
3. Expertise - Exhibiting a high degree of functional or technical knowledge as derived from expert power.
4. Reciprocity - The give and take needed to make relationships work.
5. Communication - Persuasive communication enlisting others to support (or not block) ideas and efforts.
6. Networked - Ability to make and keep connections by adding value to networks.
7. Proactive - Ability to reach out as opposed to wait for things to happen.
8. Integrity - Exhibiting honesty and integrity in actions.
9. Flexibility - Being able to shift focus when necessary.
10. Charisma - Ability to inspire enthusiasm and commitment as derived from referent power.
The profiler enables you to get inputs from identified observers, be it your direct reports, peers or your boss, helping to highlight your observable strengths and area of improvements when influencing others. You can identify up to 9 observers to get a holistic understanding on your influence skills.
What would you receive?
On completion of the profiler, you will receive a report in the form of a Johari Window which helps you assess your visible strengths and areas of improvement when dealing with change in your workplace. The Johari Window is a simple 2 x 2 matrix that compares your perception of how you deal with change against how others see you. This would enhanced your self-awareness and understanding your gaps.
You may also find our Profiler Coaching useful to appreciate how you leverage this new insights from the profiler and be able to develop action plans to deal with changes in your workplace. Our experienced and certified coaches would be able to help you navigate through your challenges.
How would you access the Profilers?
Upon successful checkout, you will receive two emails.
The first email is an email invoice, which confirms your purchase. The second email will consist of a link for you to access the profiling tool. Before doing the profiling questionnaire, you will need to nominate at least 1 and up to 3 people for each group of observers - Managers, Peers and Direct Reports. Your observers will then receive an email with a unique access link for them to complete the questionnaire. You have a total of 30 days for both you and your observers to complete the profilers before the link expires.
What if I do not receive any emails?
Do note that due to the various email settings, you might find our emails in your junk or spam inbox. Hence, do check in these inboxes should you not find the emails. For further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.